Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brigitte Nielsen to Bill Owen
Bruno Nuytten Biography (1945-)
Born in 1945, in Paris, France; father a physician, mother a pharmacist; children: (with Isabelle Adjani) Barnabe Nuytten.
- Birth Details
- Paris, France
- FILM WORK; CINEMATOGRAPHER,EXCEPT AS NOTED Camera operator, first assistant, Nathalie Granger, French Consulate/Moullet et Compagnie, 1972.
- Les Valseuses (also known as The Waltzers and Going Places), Societe Nouvelle Productions/Almi Cinema V/Interama, 1973.
- L'Asassin musicien (also known as The Musician Killer), Sunchild Productions, 1975.
- India Song, Artificial Eye, 1975.
- La Meilleure Facon de marcher (also known as The Best Way to Walk), AMLF/Oppidan, 1975.
- Souvenirs d'en France (also known as French Provincial and Inside Memories of France), AMLF, 1975.
- Barocco, Films la Boetie, 1976.
- Le Camion (also known as The Truck), Cinema 9/Films Moliere, 1977.
- L'Exercice du pouvoir, Camera One, 1977.
- Mon Coeur est rouge (also known as My Heart Is Red), Films Moliere, 1977.
- Les Soeurs Bronte (also known as The Bronte Sisters), Gaumont International/Roissy, 1978.
- French Postcards, Paramount, 1979.
- Zoo-Zero, Panoceanic Films, 1979.
- The Best Way, Filmoblic, 1980.
- Brubaker, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1980.
- La Tortue sur le dos (also known as Like a Turtle on Its Back), World Marketing Films/New Line Cinema, 1981.
- Garde a vue (also known as The Inquisitor), Gala Film Distributors, 1981.
- Possession, New Realm Distributors/Limelight International, 1981.
- Hotel des Ameriques (also known as Hotel of the Americans), Parafrance, 1982.
- Tchao Pantin (also known as So Long, Stooge), Roissy/AMLF/European Classics, 1983.
- La Vie est un roman (also known as Life Is a Bed of Roses), Spectrafilm,1983.
- Les Enfants (also known as The Children), Productions Berthemont, 1984.
- Fort Saganne, Roissy/AAA, 1984.
- La Pirate (also known as The Pirate), AMLF/Films du Scorpion, 1984.
- Detective, Spectrafilm/Union Generale Cinematographique, 1985.
- Jean de Florette, AMLF/Orion Classics, 1986.
- Manon des sources (also known as Manon of the Spring), Orion Classics/Cannon Releasing/AMLF/Roissy, 1986.
- Double Messieurs (also known as Double Gentlemen), Mallia Films/Saltzgeber/Mutual Reception, 1986 (also see below).
- Director, Camille Claudel, Pathe Releasing/Gaumont/Orion Classics/Roissy,1988 (also see below).
- Also cinematographer for Invitation au voyage, c. 1982.
- (With Jean-Francois Stevenin and Jackie Berroyer) Double Messieurs (alsoknown as Double Gentlemen), Mallia Films/Saltzgeber/Mutual Reception, 1986.
Other articles you might like: