Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Jules Tasca to Sam Trammell
Fred Dalton Thompson Biography (1942-)
Born August 19, 1942, in Sheffield, Alabama; son of Fletcher Session (an automobile salesman) and Ruth Inez (Bradley) Thompson; married Sarah Elizabeth Lindsey (a teacher), September 12, 1959 (divorced, c. 1984); children: Fred Dalton II, Daniel Lindsey, Ruth Elizabeth. Addresses: Contact--425 New Jersey Ave., S.E., Washington, DC 20003. Office-- Thompson, Liebengood and Crawford, First American Center, Nashville, TN 37238.
- Birth Details
- August 19, 1942
- Sheffield, Alabama, United States
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Himself, Marie: A True Story, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1985.
- Marshall, CIA Director, No Way Out, Orion, 1987.
- Bill Belecki, Feds, Warner Bros., 1988.
- Melrose Hayden Barry, Fat Man and Little Boy, Paramount, 1989.
- Admiral Painter, The Hunt for Red October, Paramount, 1990.
- Big John, Days of Thunder, Paramount, 1990.
- Trudeau, Die Hard 2 (also known as Die Harder), Twentieth Century- Fox, 1990.
- Tom Broadbent, Cape Fear, Universal, 1991.
- Purcell, Necessary Roughness, Paramount, 1991.
- Captain Copeland, Flight of the Intruder, Paramount, 1991.
- Bernard Oxbar, Curly Sue, Warner Bros., 1991.
- Stockman, Aces: Iron Eagle III, New Line Cinema, 1992.
- William Dawes, Thunderheart, TriStar, 1992.
- Senator Hedges, Born Yesterday, Buena Vista, 1993.
- Harry Sargent, In the Line of Fire, Columbia, 1993.
- FBI Agent Grissom, Baby's Day Out, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1994.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MOVIES
- Richard "Racehorse" Haynes, Bed of Lies (also known as Deadly Blessing),ABC, 1992.
- Otis Rosewell, Keep the Change, TNT, 1992.
- Frank DeGeorgio, Dayo, NBC, 1992.
- James D. Robinson III, Barbarians at the Gate: The Fall ofRJR Nabisco, HBO, 1993.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MINISERIES
- Detective George Malone, Stay the Night, ABC, 1992.
Credits; OTHER TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Appeared in an episode of Matlock.
- At That Point in Time, Quadrangle, 1975.
- Contributor to law journals.
Other articles you might like: