Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Klaus Badelt to Christophe Beck
Mary E. Baird Biography (1947-)
- Birth Details
- June 26, 1947
- Berkeley, California
- Sleeping Princess, ballet, Seven Dancing Princes, Oakland Civic Center, Oakland, CA, 1957.
New York Debut
- Waitress, At Sea with Benchley, American Place Theatre, 1975.
Principal Stage Appearances (New York)
- Understudy, Curse of an Aching Heart, Little Theatre, 1982; K, Woman, Nurse, K, The Trial; Bennett, Peg o' My Heart, TheatreFour; Clerk, Rubbers; Babs, A Pair of Hearts, Manhattan Punchline; Kate, The Doctor and the Devils, SoHo Repertory Theatre; Jennie, The Front Page, Jill the Ripper, The Jack the Ripper Review, victim/housewife, Flagship/A Slice of Life, all Manhattan Punchline; nurse/dancer, Marathon '33; suffragette, A Night at the Black Pig; Gloria, Blizzard, Lion Theatre; Phoebe Morris, Saturday Night Special, Direct Theatre; Gloria, The Tiger, New York Stageworks.
- Sarah, Table Manners, Capital Repertory Theatre; Eunice, A Streetcar Named Desire, Capital Repertory Theatre; Mrs. Frankenstein/Ensemble, Frankenstein, Capital Repertory Theatre; Lexington Conservatory Theatre, Lexington, NY--Tom Snout, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Gertrude, The Sea Horse, Mrs. Kirby, You Can't Take It with You, Patty, Quality Street, Mrs. Potts, Picnic, Old Lady Squeamish. The Country Wife, Mrs. Shinn, Good Woman of Setzuan, Nurse, Welcome to Andromeda, Donna Luna Donna, Yanks, Ensemble, Faustus, Viola Henderson, Nursery Land, Mother, Nesting, Housekeeper, Bedtime Story; Ask, Season, Shady Lane Theatre.
- Marina, Communal Flat, 1983.
Other articles you might like: