Pamela Wallin Biography (1943?-)
Born c. 1943; daughter of William (a businessman and X-ray technician) and Leone (a teacher) Wallin; married Malcolm Fox (a cameraman), 1987 (divorced, c.1992).
- Television Appearances
- Ottawa contributor, then cohost, Canada A.M., CTV, 1980-1992
- Question Period, CTV, c. 1991
- Cohost, Prime Time News, CBC, 1992-1995
- Host, "Pamela Wallin Live," CBC Newsworld, 1997-1998
- Host, Pamela Wallin's Talk TV, 2001-?
- Appeared on Maclean's TV, CTV; The National.
- Herself, A Colder Kind of Death, Lifetime, 2001
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Canadian TV, 2000
- Television Work
- Worked as coproducer, Maclean's TV.
- Radio Appearances
- Hosted As It Happens, CBC Radio; Sunday Morning, CBC Radio.
- Since You Asked, Random House, 1998
- Also wrote Speaking of Success.
- Maclean's, October 26, 1992, p. 95; April 17, 1995, p. 20; November 16, 1998, p. 87; November 23, 1998, p. 156; December 7, 1998, p. 70; February 8, 1999, p. 58
- Saturday Night, June, 1997, p. 38