Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
John Romano to Waldo Salt
Richard Rush Biography (c. 1931-)
Born in 1931 in New York, NY. Addresses: AGENT--Jack Gilardi, International Creative Management, 8899 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- Birth Details
- c. 1931
- New York, New York, United States
- PRINCIPAL FILM WORK; ALL AS DIRECTOR,UNLESS INDICATED (Also producer) TooSoon to Love (also known as High School Honeymoon), Universal, 1960.
- Of Love and Desire, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1963.
- The Fickle Finger of Fate (also known as The Cups of San Sebastian), Producers Releasing Corporation, 1967.
- A Man Called Dagger, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, 1967.
- Thunder Alley, American International, 1967.
- Hell's Angels on Wheels, U.S. Films, 1967.
- Psych-Out, American International, 1968.
- The Savage Seven, American International, 1968.
- (also producer) Getting Straight, Columbia, 1970.
- (also producer) Freebie and the Bean, Warner Brothers, 1974.
- (also producer) The Stunt Man, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1980.
- production executive, Scenes from the Goldmine, Hemdale, 1987.
Writings;FILM; SEE PRODUCTION DETAILS ABOVE
- Co-author, Too Soon to Love, 1960.
- (with Laslo Gorog) Of Love and Desire, 1963.
- The Stunt Man, 1980.
Other articles you might like: