Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Marla Singer to Rod Steiger
Robert Graham Small Biography (1949-)
Born April 5, 1949, in Spokane, WA; son of Delbert F. (a doctor) and Rosemary(Kendall) Small; married Patricia Lines Shipman (divorced, 1976); married Kathleen Marie Tosco (a managing director and stage manager), May, 1981. Addresses: HOME--Pennyroyal Farm, Box 167 F, Rt. 5, Staunton, VA 24401.
- Birth Details
- April 5, 1949
- Spokane, Washington, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; PRODUCTION MANAGER
- Strider: The Story of a Horse, Chelsea Theatre Center, NY.
- The Nutcracker Suite, State University of New York at Purchase.
- Joyce Festival in Theatre, Dance & Film, State University of New Yorkat Purchase.
- Mecca, Quaigh, NY.
- production stage manager, Roundhouse Theatre of Washington.
- The Rivals, Pullman's Summer Palace.
- Hagar's Children, House of Bedlam, both New Playwrights Theatre of Washington.
- Mr. Wilson's Peace of Mind, Quaigh Theatre, NY, and Yale Cabaret.
- Houses on the Edge of Good Friday, Quaigh, NY.
- Who's Who in America, O'Neill Second Step, CT.
- A Few Good Men, Veterans Ensemble Theatre.
- Our Town, The Robber Bridegroom, both New Youth Performing Theatre, Mt. Kisco, NY.
- Caucasian Chalk Circle, Fox Lane Little Theatre.
- Lady House Blues, Stage III, Williamstown, MA.
- Fire at Luna Park, O'Neill National Playwrights Conference, CT.
- Hagar's Children, New York Shakespeare Festival, Public, NY.
- The Pond, Wolf Trap Farm Park, Washington, DC and staged reading, Virginia Museum Theatre.
Other articles you might like: