Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Denison to Carol L. Dudley
Badja Djola Biography ((?)-)
Full name, Badja Medu Djola. Addresses: Agent: Artist Agency, 10000 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 305, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Heavyweight in gym, The Main Event, Warner Brothers, 1979.
- "Half-Dead" Johnson, Penitentiary, Jerry Gross, 1979.
- Cleon, Night Shift, Warner Brothers, 1982.
- Nate, The Lightship, Warner Brothers, 1985.
- Gaston, The Serpent and the Rainbow, Universal, 1988.
- Agent Monk, Mississippi Burning, Orion, 1988.
- John Fitzgerald, An Innocent Man, Buena Vista, 1989.
- Slim, A Rage in Harlem, Glinwood Films, 1991.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- African prince, "Grand Theft Hotel" (also known as "B. L. Stryker"), The ABC Saturday Mystery, ABC, 1990.
- Premiere, May 1991, p. 48.
Other articles you might like: