Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Amy Saltz to David Selby
Jan Scott Biography ((?)-)
Credits; TELEVISION PRODUCTION DESIGNER; MINI-SERIES
- Roots, ABC, 1977.
- Studs Lonigan, NBC, 1979.
- (With Charles C. Bennett and David Davis) Evergreen, NBC, 1984.
- The Long Hot Summer, NBC, 1985.
- The Kennedys of Massachusetts (also known as The Fitzgeralds and the Kennedys), ABC, 1990.
- Blind Faith (also known as The Toms River Case), NBC, 1990.
- Jackie Collins' "Lucky Chances" (also known as Chances and Lucky), NBC, 1990.
- Cruel Doubt, NBC, 1992.
- Production designer for The Rules of Marriage, 1982.
Credits; TELEVISION PRODUCTION DESIGNER; EPISODIC
- Hallmark Hall of Fame, NBC, 1955.
- Kaiser Aluminum Hour, NBC, 1956.
- "Hans Brinker; or, The Silver Skates," Hallmark Hall of Fame, NBC, 1958.
- Theatre '62, NBC, 1961.
- DuPont Show of the Week, NBC, 1962.
- "Kismet," Armstrong Circle Theatre, ABC, 1967.
- "Shadow Game," CBS Playhouse, CBS, 1969.
- "Montserrat," Hollywood Television Theatre, PBS, 1970.
- "The Scarecrow," Hollywood Television Theatre, PBS, 1971.
- "Another Part of the Forest," Hollywood Television Theatre (also known asSpecial of the Week), PBS, 1972.
- "The Lie," CBS Playhouse 90, CBS, 1973.
- "Eleanor and Franklin," ABC Theatre, ABC, 1976.
- "Eleanor and Franklin: The White House Years," ABC Theatre, ABC, 1977.
- "Help Wanted: Kids," The Disney Sunday Movie, ABC, 1986.
- "A Fighting Choice," The Disney Sunday Movie, ABC, 1986.
- "Foxfire," Hallmark Hall of Fame, CBS, 1987.
- "Caroline?," (also known as "Father's Arcane Daughter"), Hallmark Hall ofFame, CBS, 1990.
Credits; TELEVISION PRODUCTION DESIGNER; MOVIES
- The Gathering, ABC, 1977.
- Orphan Train, CBS, 1979.
- (With Sidney Z. Litwack) Marilyn: The Untold Story, ABC, 1980.
- Second Serve, CBS, 1986.
- (With Jack Taylor) I'll Be Home for Christmas (also known asA Rockport Christmas), NBC, 1988.
- Danielle Steele's "Changes," NBC, 1991.
- Other movies include The Crooked Hearts, 1972; The Man without a Country,1973; She Lives, 1973; Judge Dee and the Monastery Murders, 1974; Can EllenBe Saved?, 1974; A Girl Named Sooner, 1975; Trilogy of Terror, 1975; Journeyfrom Darkness, 1975; Young Pioneers, 1976; Nightmare in Badham County, 1976;Jacqueline Susann's "Valley of the Dolls," 1981; and Rita Hayworth: The LoveGoddess, 1983.
Credits; OTHER TELEVISION WORK
- Production designer for CBS: On the Air, 1977, and The Dollmaker, 1984.
Credits; FILM PRODUCTION DESIGNER
- (With James Sullivan) The World of Henry Orient, United Artists (UA), 1964.
- The Legend of Lylah Claire, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM), 1968.
- Stiletto, Avco Embassy, 1969.
- Sacco and Vanzetti, UMC, 1971.
- The End, UA, 1978.
- Loving Couples, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1980.
- (With Fred Harpman and James Taylor) Rich and Famous, MGM/UA, 1981.
- Grandview, U.S.A., Warner Bros., 1984.
- Square Dance, Island Pictures, 1986.
Other articles you might like: