Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Rachel Luttrell to Robert Markowitz
Joan MacIntosh Biography (1945-)
Born November 25, 1945, in New Jersey. Addresses: AGENT--J. Michael Bloom, 233 Park Avenue S., New York, NY 10003.
- Birth Details
- November 25, 1945
- New Jersey, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Dionysus in '69, Performance Group, Performing GarageTheatre, 1969.
- Dark Power, Makbeth, Performance Group, Performing Garage Theatre, New York City, 1969.
- Big Time Clementine, Commune, Performance Group, Performing Garage Theatre, 1970.
- Becky, The Tooth of Crime, Performance Group, Performing Garage Theatre,1973.
- title role, Mother Courage and Her Children and Star, The Marilyn Project, both Performance Group, Performing Garage Theatre, 1975.
- Jocasta, Seneca's Oedipus, Performance Group, Performing Garage Theatre,1977.
- Worker, Saint Joan of the Stockyards, Emcompass Theatre, New York City, 1978.
- Nell, Endgame, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1980.
- Ellis, Killings on the Last Line, American Place Theatre, New York City,1980.
- Request Concert (one-woman show), Interart Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Frances Anna Duffy Walsh and Gertrude Graham Finn (understudy), The Curseof an Aching Heart, Little Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Suzanne, Three Acts of Recognition, New York Shakespeare Festival (NYSF),Public Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Jana Latvis, Whispers, Open Space Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Elizabeth, Almost By Chance a Woman: Elizabeth, Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1987.
- Mama, A Shayna Maidel, Westside Arts Theatre, New York City, 1987.
- Portia, Julius Caesar, NYSF, Public Theatre, 1988.
- lady in the box, Our Town, Lincoln Center Theatre Company, Lyceum Theatre, New York City, 1989.
- Queen, Cymbeline, NYSF, Public Theatre, 1989.
- Also appeared in The Beard, Performance Group, Performing Garage Theatre,1973; Alice in Concert, NYSF, Public Theatre, 1978; Dispatches, NYSF, PublicTheatre, 1979; Plenty, Arena Stage, Washington, DC, 1980; Sore Throats, Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, St. Louis, MO, 1982; Hedda Gabler, Tyrone GuthrieTheatre, Minneapolis, MN, 1983; Screenplay, Arena Stage, 1983; The Balcony,American Repertory Theatre, Cambridge, MA, 1985; The Goddess Project, Whole Theatre, Montclair, NJ; The Three Sisters, Tyrone Guthrie Theatre; Consequence, New York City; and with the Mirror Repertory Company, New York City, 1983-86.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Nan Haas, A Flash of Green, Spectra, 1984.
- Evelyn, Chain Letters, Chain Letters Production, 1985.
- Larkin's mother, Fresh Horses, Weintraub Entertainment Group, 1988.
- Also appeared in Dionysus in '69, Sigma III, 1970.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Another World, NBC.
- As the World Turns, CBS.
- One Life to Live, ABC.
- Woman in graveyard, "Our Town," Great Performances, PBS, 1989.
Other articles you might like: