John G. Fuller Biography (1913-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Roberto Pryor, ICM, 40 W. 57th Street, New York,NY, 10019.
- writer, director, producer
- Produced/Directed/Written: Films
- (documentary)--Light Across the Shadow; American Welcome; The Handyman; The People Speak; Independence Day, U.S.A.; Miracle in the Desert; Labor ofLove; The Making of a Champion; Drug Abuse: A Call to Action; Problem Drinking: A Call to Action; VD: A Call to Action; New Big Game in Africa: Basketball.
- Directed/Written: Films
- (documentary)--Re-Entry from Space; Fire Rescue.
- Directed/Produced: Films
- (documentary)--Countdown to 2001.
- Directed: Films
- (documentary)--The Crowded Air.
- Plays, Produced
- The Pink Elephant, Playhouse Theatre, NY, 1952; Love Me Little, Helen Hayes, NY, 1958.
- (documentary)--The Last of the Battlewagons.
- Television Shows
- Gary Moore Show; Candid Camera;Home Show.
- The Gentlemen Conspirators, 1962; The Money Changers, 1962;Games for Insomniacs, 1965; Incident at Exeter, 1966; The Interrupted Journey, 1966; The Great Soul Trial, 1969; The Day of St. Anthony's Fire; 200,000,000 Guinea Pigs, 1972; Arigo; Surgeon of the Rusty Knife, 1974; Fever: The Hunt for a New Killer Virus, 1974; We Almost Lost Detroit; The Ghost of Flight 401, 1976; ThePoison that Fell from the Sky, 1978; The Airmen Who Would Not Die,1979; Are the Kids All Right?, 1981; Passport to Anywhere (with Lars Lindblad), 1983; The Day We Bombed Utah, 1984.