Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Judy Cornwell to Howard Da Silva
Leigh Curran Biography (1943-)
Born Leigh Curran Griggs, December 5, 1943, in Santa Barbara, CA; daughter ofJohn Van Benschoten (a teacher) and Barbara (Hansl) Griggs; married Edward Herrmann (an actor), September 9, 1978. Addresses: AGENT--InternationalCreative Management, 40 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- December 5, 1943
- Santa Barbara, California, United States
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Singer, actress, How Now, Dow Jones, Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, 1968.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Kate, The Lunch Girls, Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1977.
- Jessie, 'night, Mother, Actors Theatre of Louisville, Louisville, KY, 1985.
- Yvette, Stitchers and Starlight Talkers, Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1986.
- FILM DEBUT--Manic depressive, I Never Promised You a Rose Garden, New World Pictures, 1977.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Ida Ram, Reds, Paramount, 1981.
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Student, Secret Storm, CBS, 1966.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Delilah, Adam's Rib, ABC, 1974.
- Connie Nyquist, St. Elsewhere, NBC, 1985.
- Judge, Another World, NBC, 1986.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED AND PUBLISHED Lunch Girls, Long Wharf Theatre, New Haven,CT, 1977, published by Samuel French, Inc., 1984.
- Alterations, Portland Stage Company, Portland, ME, 1982, then Whole Theatre Company, Montclair, NJ, 1984, later WPA Theatre, New York City, 1987, published by Samuel French, Inc., 1987.
- The Paper Chase, CBS.
- St. Elsewhere, NBC.
Other articles you might like: