Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Willie Aames to Steven Anderson
Paul Aaron Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Office--Elsboy Entertainment, 1581 North Crescent Heights Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90046.
Credits; Stage Director
- Salvation, Jan Hus Playhouse, New York City, 1969-70.
- Paris Is Out!, Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City, 1970.
- A Dream Out of Time, Promenade Theatre, New York City, 1970-71.
- 70, Girls, 70, Broadhurst Theatre, New York City, 1971.
- Love Me, Love My Children, Mercer-O'Casey Theatre, New York City, 1971-72.
- That's Entertainment, Edison Theatre, New York City, 1972.
- Ring-a-levio, Studio Arena Theatre, Buffalo, NY, 1972-73.
- The Burnt Flowerbed, Roundabout Theatre Company, New York City, 1974.
- A Talent for Murder, Biltmore Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- Also directed The Event Flowered.
Credits; Film Director, Except Where Noted
- A Different Story, Avco Embassy, 1978.
- A Force of One, American Cinema, 1979.
- Deadly Force, Embassy, 1983.
- Maxie, Orion, 1985.
- (With Terry Winsor) Morgan Stewart's Coming Home, New Century/Vista, 1987.
- Producer (with Ed Solomon, Chris Matheson and Erwin Stoff), Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, Orion, 1991.
Credits; Television Director; Movies
- In Love and War, NBC, 1987; and co-executive producer, Save the Dog!, TheDisney Channel, 1988.
- Untamed Love, Lifetime, 1994.
- Also director of the television movies The Miracle Worker, 1979; Thin Ice, 1981; Maid in America, 1982; and When She Says No, 1984.
Credits; Other Television Work
- Executive producer, Casebusters (special), ABC, 1986.
- Executive producer and creator, Laurel Avenue (miniseries), HBO, 1993.
- Co-executive producer and creator, Under One Roof (pilot), CBS, 1995.
- Under One Roof (pilot), CBS, 1995.
Other articles you might like: