Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ueli Steiger to Milt Tarver
Tony Stevens Biography (1948-)
Born Anthony Pusateri, May 2, 1948, in New York, NY; son of Anthony A. (a factory worker) and Ruth Ann (owner of a country store; maiden name, Pashia) Pusateri. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Eric Shepard, International Creative Management, 40 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- May 2, 1948
- New York, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Choreographer, Perfectly Frank, Helen Hayes Theatre, New York City, 1980.
- director and choreographer, All Dressed Up, Whole Theatre Company, Montclair, NJ.
- director and choreographer, Get Happy, Westwood Playhouse, Los Angeles.
- director and choreographer, Sing Happy, Avery Fisher Hall, New York City.
- director and choreographer, Sing Happy and Godspell, Burt Reynolds DinnerTheatre, FL.
- choreographer, The Yearling, Atlanta Theatre of Stars.
- choreographer, By Bernstein, Chelsea Theatre, New York City.
- choreographer, Music, Music, City Center, New York City.
- director and choreographer, Chicago, Tokyo, Japan, 1986.
- Also staged Broadway productions of Wind in the Willows, Spotlight, Rachel Lily Rosenbloom, and Rockabye Hamlet.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Staged party scenes in The Great Gatsby, Paramount, 1974.
- choreographer, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Universal, 1982.
- choreographer, Johnny Dangerously, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1984.
- choreographer, She's Having a Baby, Paramount, upcoming.
Credits; PRINCIPAL CABARET WORK
- Choreographer for Chita Rivera, Bernadette Peters, Phyllis Newman, BetteMidler, Liza Minnelli, Dick Van Dyke, and Ann Reinking.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Choreographer, Broadway Plays Washington, PBS, 1982.
- choreographer, Walt Disney's Thirtieth Anniversary, NBC, 1985.
- Choreographer, Lily Tomlin's version of "Maniac," 1986.
Other articles you might like: