Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ned Glass to Jane Greenwood
Bert I. Gordon Biography (1922-)
Born September 24, 1922, in Kenosha, WI; wife's name, Flora; children: Susan.
- Birth Details
- September 24, 1922
- Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States
- FILM WORK; ALL AS PRODUCER AND DIRECTOR,UNLESS INDICATED Serpent Island,Medallion-TV, 1954.
- King Dinosaur, Lippert, 1955.
- Beginning of the End, Republic, 1957.
- (also special effects coordinator) The Amazing Colossal Man, American International, 1957.
- (also special effects coordinator) Cyclops, Allied Artists, 1957.
- (also special effects coordinator) Attack of the Puppet People, AmericanInternational, 1958.
- (also special effects coordinator) The Spider (also known as Earth vs. the Spider), American International, 1958.
- (also special effects coordinator) War of the Colossal Beast (also knownas The Terror Strikes), American International, 1958.
- The Boy and the Pirates, United Artists, 1960.
- producer (with Joe Steinberg) and director, Tormented, Allied Artists, 1960.
- The Magic Sword, United Artists, 1962.
- (also special effects coordinator) Village of the Giants, Embassy, 1965.
- Picture Mommy Dead, Embassy, 1966.
- (director only) How to Succeed with Sex (also known as How to Succeed with the Opposite Sex), Medford, 1970.
- Necromancy (also known as The Witching), Cinerama, 1972.
- (also cinematographer) The Mad Bomber (also known as Police Connection: Detective Geronimo), Cinemation, 1973.
- (also special effects coordinator) The Food of the Gods, American International, 1976.
- (also special effects coordinator with Roy Downey) Empire of the Ants, American International, 1977.
- The Big Bet, Golden Communications/Golden Harvest, 1986.
Credits; TELEVISION WORK; SERIES
- Production supervisor, The Racket Squad, CBS, 1951-53.
- See production details above.
- Serpent Island, 1954.
- (with Al Zimbalist and Tom Gries) King Dinosaur, 1955.
- (with Mark Hanna) The Amazing Colossal Man, 1957.
- Cyclops, 1957.
- The Spider, 1958.
- Attack of the Puppet People, 1958.
- Tormented, 1960.
- The Magic Sword, 1962.
- Village of the Giants, 1965.
- How to Succeed with Sex, 1970.
- Necromancy, 1972.
- The Mad Bomber, 1973.
- The Food of the Gods, 1976.
- The Big Bet, 1986.
Other articles you might like: