Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Nicholas Selby to Marc Singer
Del Shores Biography (1957-)
Full name, Delferd Lynn Shores; born December 3, 1957, in Winters, TX; son ofWilliam David (a Southern Baptist minister) and Loraine (a real estate broker; maiden name, Fuller) Shores; married Kelley Alexander (a coach), January 7, 1986. Addresses: OFFICE--c/o Warner Brothers Inc., 4000 Warner Boulevard, Production Building 1, Room 17-B, Burbank, CA 91522. MANAGER--Bobbie Edrick, Artists Circle Entertainment, 8957 Norma Place, Los Angeles, CA 90069.PUBLICIST--Virginia Mastroianni, Mastroianni Public Relations, 3166 Arizona Avenue, Suite B, Santa Monica, CA 90404.
- Birth Details
- December 3, 1957
- Winters, Texas, United States
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- STAGE DEBUT--Clarence Hopkins, Cheatin', Main Stage Theatre, North Hollywood, CA, 1984.
- Clarence Hopkins, Cheatin', Tiffany's Attic Theatre, Kansas City, MO, 1986.
- Harmony Rhodes and Orville Turnover, Daddy's Dyin' (Who's Got the Will?),Theatre-Theater, Hollywood, CA, 1987-88.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Clarence Hopkins, Daddy's Dyin', Propaganda Films, 1989.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- TELEVISION DEBUT--Purdy Mantel, The Quick and the Dead, HBO, 1987.
- Days of Our Lives, CBS.
- Divorce Court, syndicated.
- Cheatin', Main Stage Theatre, North Hollywood, CA, 1984.
- Daddy's Dyin' (Who's Got the Will?), Theater-Theatre, Hollywood, CA, 1986, published by Samuel French Inc., 1988.
- Daughters of the Lone Star State, Casa Manana Theatre, Fort Worth, TX, 1990.
- Daddy's Dyin', Propaganda Films, 1989.
- Mickey and Travis, CBS, 1989.
- Family Ties, NBC.
- Eunice, Disney Channel.
Other articles you might like: