Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Freddie Fields Biography (1923-)
Born July 12, 1923, in Ferndale, NY; son of Jon Jacob (a journalist and showman) and Jeanette (a hotel operator) Fields; married Polly Bergen (an actress), February 13, 1957 (divorced, 1975); married Corinna Tsopei (an actress), July 12, 1981; children: Kathy, Peter, and P.K. Addresses: OFFICE--Fields Organization, Freddie Fields Productions, Inc., 152 N. Lapeer, Los Angeles,CA 90048.
Freddie Fields has been the exclusive agent for Henry Fonda, Phil Silvers, Joanne Woodward, Peter Sellers, Barbra Streisand, Steve McQueen, Ali MacGraw, Woody Allen, Robert Redford, Ryan O'Neal, and Liza Minelli, among many other actors and actresses.
- Birth Details
- July 12, 1923
- Ferndale, New York, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Producer, Lipstick, Paramount, 1976.
- Looking for Mr. Goodbar, Paramount, 1977.
- Citizen's Band (also known as Handle with Care), Paramount, 1977.
- American Gigolo, Paramount, 1980.
- Wholly Moses!, Paramount, 1980.
- Victory, Paramount, 1981.
- Fever Pitch, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists (MGM/UA), 1985.
- American Anthem, MGM/UA, 1986.
- Poltergeist II: The Other Side, MGM/UA, 1986.
- Crimes of the Heart, MGM/UA, 1986.
Other articles you might like: