Genette Lane Biography (1940-)
Born Genette Lebowitz, October 13, 1940, in Baltimore, MD; daughter of Isaac(a grocery store owner) and Tani (a grocery store owner; maiden name, Shapiro) Lebowitz; married Leopold Kaplan (an attorney), June 10, 1961; children: Elissa, Evonne. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Dorothy Scott, Marje Fields, Inc.,165 W. 46th St., Suite 1205, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- October 13, 1940
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Broadway productions: The Rothschilds, Ambassador, and Mistress Schermerhorn, Knickerbocker Holiday. Regional and stock productions: Gittel, Topele, Zorah, Ruddigore, Mrs. Wilson, The Drunkard, Golda and Shandel, Fiddler on theRoof, Mme. Grimaldi, George M!, Olivia, Your Own Thing, Bloody Mary, South Pacific, Fran, The Only Game in Town, Catherine, A View from the Bridge, Joanand Susan, Lovers and Other Strangers, Eulalie Mackecknie Shinn, The Music Man, understudied several roles, Fanny.
- Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Bye, Bye Birdie, Song for Cyrano, Man of La Mancha, Fiorello! PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES Once upon a Time in America, Warner Brothers, 1984.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Guest, The Joe Franklin Show, 1980.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL CABARET APPEARANCES
- With the group Grace Notes Trio at Reno Sweeney's, Grand Finale, The Bushes of Central Park West, and Concord-Grossingers.
- Also toured with the trio.