Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Henry Winkler to Paul Zaza
Ginny Yang Biography ((?)-)
Born April 22, in Korea; adopted daughter of George (a businessman) and JeanCampbell; married Robert D. Cranston (an architect), May 26, 1984. Addresses: HOME--Brooklyn, NY.
Favorite roles: Yasuko Rokujo, from The Lady Aoi and Grace, from F.O.B.
- STAGE DEBUT--Grace, F.O.B., Eugene O'Neill National Playwrights Conference, Waterford, CT, 1979.
- OFF-BROADWAY DEBUT--Grace, F.O.B., Public Theatre, New York Shakespeare Festival (NYSF), New York City, 1980.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ruizen, Peking Man, Columbia University, New York City, 1980.
- Mme. Aung, Plenty, Public Theatre, NYSF, 1982, transferring to the Plymouth Theatre, New York City, 1983.
- Yasuko Rokujo, The Lady Aoi, Circle Repertory Theatre Lab, New York City,1985.
- Ruth, The Memento, Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven, CT, 1986-87.
- other performances at New Dramatists, the Pan Asian Repertory Theatre, LaMama Experimental Theatre Club (E.T.C.), the Perry Street Theatre, and the Theatre for the New City, all New York City.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Liat, South Pacific, summer stock tour, Ogunquit Playhouse, ME, Pocono Playhouse, PA, Cape Cod Melody Tent, MA, Northshore Music Theatre, MA, and Corning Summer Theatre, NY, 1982.
- FILM DEBUT--Grocer, The Brother from Another Planet, Cinecon International, 1984.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Episodic performances in various soap operas.
- Also appearances in specials.
Other articles you might like: