Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Klaus Badelt to Christophe Beck
Keith Barish Biography ((?)-)
Born in Los Angeles, CA.
Credits; Film Work; Executive Producer, Except Where Indicated
Endless Love, Barber International Films, 1981.
- Producer (with Alan J. Pakula), Sophie's Choice, Universal, 1982.
Kiss Me Goodbye, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1982.
Misunderstood, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM)/United Artists, 1984.
9 1/2 Weeks, MGM, 1986.
Big Trouble in Little China, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1986.
- Producer (with Rob Cohen), Light of Day, Tri-Star, 1987.
The Running Man, Tri-Star, 1987.
The Monster Squad, Tri-Star, 1987.
- Producer (with Marcia Nasatir, Gene Kirkwood, and C. O. Erickson), Ironweed, Tri-Star, 1987.
The Serpent and the Rainbow, Universal, 1988.
Her Alibi, Warner Brothers, 1989.
Fire Birds (also known as Wings of the Apache), Buena Vista, 1990.
Credits; Television Work; Movies
- Executive producer (with Craig Baumgarten), "A Streetcar Named Desire," An ABC Theatre Presentation, ABC, 1984.
- New York, August 10, 1981, p. 35.
Other articles you might like: