Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Arthur Marks to John McEnery
Roy Marsden Biography (1941-)
Born June 25, 1941, in London, England; married Polly Hemingway; children: Joseph. Addresses: AGENT--Caroline Dawson Associates, 31 Kings Road, London SW3 4RP, England.
- Birth Details
- June 25, 1941
- London, England
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Crispen, The Friends, Round House Theatre, London, 1970.
- Casca and Lucilius, Julius Caesar, Young Vic Theatre, London, 1972.
- Paul Schippel, Schippel, Open Space Theatre, London, 1974.
- Heinrich Krey, The Plumber's Progress, Prince of Wales Theatre, London, 1975.
- Also appeared in Breman Coffee, Hampstead Theatre Club, London, 1974.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Alpha, Toomorrow, Rank, 1970.
- Barry, The Squeeze, Warner Brothers, 1976.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Neil Bernside, The Sandbaggers, 1978-79, then PBS, 1986.
- MINI-SERIES George Osborne, "Vanity Fair," Masterpiece Theatre, PBS, 1972.
- Adam Dalgliesh, "Death of an Expert Witness," Mystery, PBS, 1985.
- Chief Superintendent Adam Dalgliesh, "Shroud for a Nightingale," Mystery,PBS, 1986.
- Arthur Chipping, "Goodbye Mr. Chips," Masterpiece Theatre, PBS, 1987.
- Chief Superintendent Adam Dalgliesh, "Cover Her Face," Mystery, PBS, 1987.
- Inspector Adam Dalgliesh, "The Black Tower," Mystery, PBS, 1988.
- John Bennet, Inside Story, ABC, 1988.
- Also appeared in Airline.
Other articles you might like: