Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James D. Bissell to Marlon Brando
Michael Bloom Biography (1950-)
Born January 1, 1950, in Hartford, CT; son of David H. and Anne (Sigel) Bloom. Addresses: HOME--16 Jane Street, Apt. 1C, New York, NY 10014. OFFICE--Hartman Theatre, 61 Atlantic Street, Stamford, CT 06904. AGENT--Helen Merrill, 361 W. 17th Street, New York, NY 10011.
- Birth Details
- January 1, 1950
- Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Medal of Honor Rag, Los Angeles Actors' Theatre, 1978.
- The Birthmark, New York City, 1981.
- Americans Abroad, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1984.
- Holiday Sampler, Hartman Theatre, Stamford, CT, 1985.
- Split Decision, Philadelphia Festival Theatre, Philadelphia, PA, 1985.
- The Day Room, American Repertory Theatre, Cambridge, MA, 1986.
- Also directed: The House of Blue Leaves, Mandragola, and Electra, all atScripps College, Claremont, CA; Lysistrata, Gateway Playhouse; The Strong Boxand Domino Courts, both Circle in the Square Acting Program, New York City;Cowboy Mouth and The Golden Fleece, Williamstown Theatre Festival, MA; Home Fires and Fanshen, both Soho Repertory Theatre, New York City. Adaptor: The Birthmark, New York City, 1981.
Other articles you might like: