Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Vic Morrow to Lennie Niehaus
Phyllis Nagy Biography (1960-)
Born November 7, 1960, in New York, NY; daughter of Peter Thomas and VirginiaMarie (Sottile) Nagy. Addresses: Contact--c/o Casarotto Ramsay Ltd.,National House, 60-66 Wardour St., London W1V 3HP, England.
- Birth Details
- November 7, 1960
- New York, New York, United States
- Girl Bar, Loft Theatre, Tampa, FL, 1991, then Celebration Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, 1994.
- Weldon Rising, Royal Court Theatre, London, then Liverpool Playhouse, 1992.
- Trip's Cinch, Actors Theatre of Louisville, 1994.
- Butterfly Kiss, Almeida Theatre, London, 1994.
- The Scarlet Letter, Denver Center Theatre, Denver, CO, then Classic StageCompany Theatre, New York City, both 1994.
- The Strip, Royal Court Theatre, London, 1995.
- Disappeared, Royal Court Theatre, London, then Haymarket Theatre, Leicester, England, later tour of U.K. cities, 1995.
Other articles you might like: