Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ruby R. Levitt to Eric Lutes
Doug Liman Biography (1965?-)
Born c. 1965 (some sources cite 1966), in New York, NY; son of Arthur (a lawyer) and Ellen (a writer and painter; maiden name, Fogelson) Liman. Addresses: Office: Hypnotic, 1520 Cloverfield Blvd., Suite D, Santa Monica, CA 90404.; Agent: Creative Artists Agency, 9830 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA90212.
- Director, producer, cinematographer
- Birth Details
- New York, New York, United States
Getting In (also known as Student Body), 1994
- (And cinematographer) Swingers, Miramax, 1996
- (And cinematographer) Go, Columbia/TriStar, 1999
- (And producer) The Bourne Identity (also known as Die Bourne Indentitaet), MCA/Universal, 2002
- Executive producer, See Jane Run, Arrow Pictures, 2001
The Panel, 10 Network (Australia), 1999
- Director of the music video "Keep Hope Alive" by Crystal Method.
Detroit Free Press, October 27, 1996, pp. 1F, 8F
Entertainment Weekly, April 3, 1999, p. 14; June 21, 2002, p. 32