Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Henry Winkler to Paul Zaza
Henry Woronicz Biography ((?)-)
Education: Graduated from Bridgewater State College, mid-1970s. Career: Actor and director. Worked as an administrator for children's theatre, late 1970s; Boston Shakespeare Company, Boston, MA, actor and director, late 1970s-early 1980s; Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Ashland, OR, actor, 1984, actor and director, beginning 1986, artistic director, 1991-95; affiliated with numerous other theatre companies.
- Actor, director
- Henry VIII and Autolycus, The Winter's Tale, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Ashland, OR, 1984
- Leontes, The Winter's Tale, American Repertory Theater, Loeb Drama Center, 2000
- Also appeared in productions for the Boston Shakespeare Company, DelawareTheatre Company, American Conservatory Theatre, Berkeley Repertory Theatre,Arden Theatre Company, Shakespeare Theatre, Center Stage, Meadow Brook Theatre, New Jersey Shakespeare Festival, and Utah Shakespeare Festival. Appeared in various roles, including Hamlet, Macbeth, Richard III, Petruchio, Benedick,Banquo, Romeo, Peer Gynt, and Cyrano de Bergerac.
- Director of Other People's Money, The Second Man, Henry IV: Part Two,
Romeo and Juliet, Master Harold and the Boys, and Sea Marks.
- Show producer, Macarena, Dow Knut Productions, 1998
- Pundit, Primary Colors(also known as Mit aller Macht and Perfect Couple), Universal, 1998
- Fifth Avenue parent, Living Out Loud, New Line Cinema, 1998
- Also appeared in Little Pieces.
- Detective Tauber, When the Cradle Falls, CBS, 1997
- Show producer, Looking for Lola, Showtime, 1999
- Fire captain, Third Watch, NBC, 1999
- Cap Richards, Cheers, NBC, 1990
- Martin, Quantum Leap, NBC, 1990
- J'Ddan, "The Drumhead," Star Trek: The Next Generation, UPN, 1991
- Mr. St. Clair, 3rd Rock from the Sun, NBC, 1996
- Austin Gil, Ally McBeal, Fox, 1997
- Mr. Passmore, Moesha, UPN, 1997
- Quarren, Star Trek: Voyager, UPN, 1997
- Father Curtis, "The Yada Yada," Seinfeld, NBC, 1997
- Father Curtis, "The Burning," Seinfeld, NBC, 1998
- "Empire," Law & Order, NBC, 1999
- Also appeared on Frasier, NBC.
American Theatre, November, 1992 , p. 30.
Other articles you might like: