Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
John Clarke Biography ((?)-)
Born in South Bend, IN; son of career Army officer; married, 1966. Addresses: Contact--c/o Days of Our Lives, NBC Burbank, 3000 West Alameda Ave.,Burbank, CA 91523.
Credits; Television Appearances; Series
- Patrolman Joe Huddleston, The New Breed, ABC, 1961-62.
- Mickey Horton/Marty Hansen, Days of Our Lives, NBC, 1965--.
Credits; Television Appearances; Episodic
- Tom, "Brother Whelp," Gunsmoke, CBS, 1959.
- Young man, "Panacea Sykes," Gunsmoke, CBS, 1963.
- Mackle, "Cotter's Girl," Gunsmoke, 1963.
- Appeared on Hart to Hart, ABC.
Credits; Film Appearances
- Sergeant Marty, Operation Bottleneck, United Artists, 1961.
- Chuck, You Have To Run Fast, United Artists, 1961.
- Sam Freed, Gun Street, United Artists, 1962.
- It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, United Artists, 1963.
- The Thin Red Line, Allied Artists, 1964.
- Numitah, Finger on the Trigger, Allied Artists, 1965.
- Billie, United Artists, 1965.
- Raskin, The Satan Bug, United Artists, 1965.
- Colonel Howard, The Tall Women, Allied Artists, 1967.
- Chariot Master, A Witch Without a Broom (also known as Una Bruja Sin Escoba), Producers Releasing Corporation, 1967.
- Custer of the West (also known as Custer and A Good Day for Fighting), Cinerama, 1968.
- Bandit, The Desperados, Columbia, 1969.
- Hobbs, The Last Day of the War (also known as El Ultimo Dia de la Guerra), Sagittarius, 1969.
- Major Wall, Cannon for Cordoba (also known as Dragon Master), United Artists, 1970.