Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brian Patrick Clarke to Charlotte Cornwell
Nancy Coleman Biography (1917-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o D.M.I. Talent Associates, Ltd., 250 W. 57th Street, New York, NY, 10107.
- Birth Details
- December 30, 1917
- Everett, Washington
New York Debut
- Blossom, Susan and God, Plymouth, New York, 1938.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Liberty, Liberty Jones, Shubert, New York, 1941; Ellen, The Male Animal, Music Box, New York, 1953; Eleanor Hilliard, The Desperate Hours, Music Box, New York, 1955.
- Blossom, Susan and God, U.S. cities and Canada, 1938-39; Laura, The Glass Menagerie, Europe and Latin America. 1961; Kate Keller, TheMiracle Worker, Latin America, 1961; Edith, Never Too Late, SouthAfrica, 1964; Cora, Morning's at Seven, Florida and Atlanta, 1981.
- Louise Gordon, King's Row, 1941.
Principal Film Appearances
- Jane, Dangerously They Live, 1941; Susanna, The Gay Sisters, 1942; Kaethe Brahms, Desperate Journey, 1942; Katia, The Edge ofDarkness, 1943; Janina, In Our Time; 1944; Anne Brontë, Devotion, 1946; Toni Dubois, Her Sister's Secret, 1947; Ann Mason, Violence, 1947; Hazel Niles, Mourning Becomes Electra, 1947;Mary Ellen Saunders, That Man from Tangier, 1953; Mrs.Stillwell, Slaves, 1969.
Principal Radio Appearances
Hawthorne House; Winning the West; Death Valley Days; Tales of California; Grand Central Station; Young Doctor Malone.
Kraft Theatre, 1949.
Principal Television Appearances
The Edge of Night, 1966; You Are There, 1972; The AdamsChronicles, 1976; Colgate Theatre; Studio One; Lux Theatre; Theatre Guild Playhouse; Producer's Showcase; Philco Playhouse; Kraft Theatre; Robert Montgomery Presents; Alcoa; Valiant Lady; Play of the Week.
Other articles you might like: