Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Bette Henritze to Clint Howard
Reece Holland Biography (1956-)
Born David W. Holland, August 31, 1956, in Nashville, TN.; son of Marvin Wayne (a retired member of the U.S. Air Force) and Shirley Jean (a church secretary; maiden name, Reece) Holland. Addresses: Agent: Sumski, Green and Co., Inc., 8380 Melrose Ave., Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90069; and 1650 Broadway, Suite 304A, New York, NY 10019.
- actor, singer, dancer
- Birth Details
- August 31, 1956
- Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Credits; Stage Appearances
- Hanna, La Cage aux Folles, Shubert Theatre, Los Angeles, 1984.
- Bustopher Jones/Asparagus/Growltiger, Cats, Shubert Theatre, 1986-87.
- Hanna, La Cage aux Folles, Music Hall, Dallas, TX, 1987.
- Raoul, The Phantom of the Opera, Ahmanson Theater, Los Angeles, 1989-90.
- Also appeared as Marius, Les Miserables, 1988-89. Appeared as thesoldier in A Soldier's Tale and in Funny Girl. Performed on stage at Opryland, USA, and in productions of America! and Christmas Spectacular!, New York City. Entertained during the maiden voyage of the M.S. Nieuw Amsterdam and during a world cruise on the S.S. Rottendam.
Credits; Major Tours
- Dermah, La Cage aux Folles, U.S. cities, 1984.
- Bustopher Jones/Asparagus/Growltiger, Cats, U.S. cities, 1987.
- Also performed in major touring productions of The Old Maid and the Thief,
They're Playing Our Song, and Hello Dolly!
Credits; Television Appearances
- March Hare, Adventures in Wonderland, The Disney Channel, 1992.
- Also appeared as a dancer on Lucille Ball Special and Larry Gatlin Special.
- Performed on world album, Les Miserables. Recorded as a soloist with Big Al's Dogs and The Broadman Singers.
Other articles you might like: