Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Scott D. Robbe Biography (1955-)
Born February 16, 1955; son of James D. (a contractor) and Helen J. (Coffeen)Robbe. Addresses: OFFICE--Scott Robbe Management Services, 102 E. Fourth Street, New York, NY 10003.
- STAGE DEBUT--James Callaghan, Left Out Lady, St. Peter's Performing ArtsLabor Theatre, New York City, 1982, for seventy-two performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Mike O'Keefe, The Bayside Boys, St. Peter's Performing Arts Theatre, NewYork City, 1983.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Production stage manager, Yours for the Revolution, Jack London, The Labor Theatre, New York City.
- associate producer, Left Out Lady and Railroad Bill, Labor Theatre, New York City.
- house manager and company manager, The Passion of Dracula, Cherry Lane Theatre, New York City.
- producer, The San Francisco Mime Troupe, Orpheum Theatre and Entermedia Theatre, New York City.
- associate producer, Comedy Week at the Orpheum, production stage manager,The Kids from New Jersey, producer, Julianna Osinchuk, and general manager,Big Bad Burlesque, all at the Orpheum Theatre.
- house manager, Fugue in a Nursery.
- production stage manager, 2,000 R.P.M., Labor Theatre.
- producer, Safe Sex, Lyceum Theatre, New York City, 1987.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Production stage manager, Railroad Bill, U.S. cities.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Portrayed Detective J.A. Bolling and was production manager, In the Kingof Prussia, 1982.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Yush Meskovak, Staus, PBS, 1983.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Location manager, The Struggle to Survive, PBS, 1983.
- production manager, Hard Winter, PBS, 1984.
- production manager, A Dream of Empire, 1984.
- executive in charge of production, "The House of Dies Drear," Wonderworks, PBS, 1984.
- production manager, Realizations: Growing Old in America, 1984.
- production manager, Jack London: The Man from Eden's Grove, PBS, 1984.
- production manager, The 30 Second Seduction, HBO, 1985.
- production manager, Running Great with Grete Waitz, 1985.
- associate producer, The Best of National Geographic Specials, 1986.
- production manager, The Independents: Ordinary People, 1986.
- line producer and production manager, "A Mistaken Charity," American Playhouse, PBS, 1986.
- Production manager, It's Your World, 1986.
- unit production manager, Tales from the Darkside, 1986.
Other articles you might like: