Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
James D. Bissell to Marlon Brando
Michael Bofshever Biography (1950-)
Born October 12, 1950, in Brooklyn, NY; son of Bernard (in business) and Caroline (Scheiner) Bofshever; married Celia Lee (an actress), November 23, 1979;children: Jessica Lee, Katie Sue. Addresses: OFFICE--718 Broadway, New York, NY 10003. AGENT--c/o Jacobson-Wilder Inc., 419 Park Avenue S., New York, NY 10016.
- Birth Details
- October 12, 1950
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Mr. Hooper, Lady Windermere's Fan, Tufts Arena Theatre, Medford, MA, 1971, for twenty performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Steve, A Streetcar Named Desire, lecturer, The Great Caribou Run, and Woodrow, Letty, all Tufts Arena Theatre, Medford, MA, 1971.
- murderer, Richard III, Theatre Company of Boston, Boston, MA, 1973.
- Legs Lannigan, A Perfect Diamond, TOMI Park Royal Theatre, New York City,1985.
- Jake, Grownups, Emelin Theatre, New York City, 1986.
- Also appeared as Solly, The Connection, 42nd Street Playhouse, New York City; Harley Otis, Heat, Theatre of the Evening Light, New York City; Mike, Moonchildren, and gunner, Misalliance, both Actors Collective, New York City; Jake Meighan, Twenty-Seven Wagons Full of Cotton, Ensemble Studio Theatre, NewYork City; Roy Royce, Favorite Sons, Actors Producing Company, New York City; Lloyd, Romance, Three Muses Theatre, New York City; man on beach, Saigon Rose, Westside Arts Theatre, New York City; Larry, Celebrations off River Street, Circle Repertory Theatre, New York City; Coca-Cola salesman, The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, Actors Studio, New York City.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Oliver, Kate and Allie, CBS.
- Sammy, Another World, NBC.
- Philip Johnson, As the World Turns, CBS.
- Paul Lee, The Guiding Light, CBS.
- Officer Santini, Doubletake, CBS, 1985.
Other articles you might like: