Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Peter McEnery to Gene Milford
Stephen W Mendillo Biography (1943-)
Addresses: Home: 24 Seaview Avenue, Milford, CT, 06460; Agent: Bob Waters, 510 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 16019.
- Prince Myshkin, Subject to Fits, Yale Repertory, New Haven, CT, 1970.
New York Debut
- Tyler, The National Health, Circle in the Square, for 120 performances, 1973.
Principal Stage Appearances
- George, Ah Wilderness, Circle in the Square, NY, 1976; Marco, AView from the Bridge, Ambassador, NY, 1983; Martin, Fool for Love, Circle Repertory Company at Douglas Fairbanks, NY, 1983-84; Long Wharf, NewHaven, CT: Journey's End, The Seagull, Afore Night Come, Arturo Ui, Streamers, Cyrano de Bergerac, The Workroom; Williams-town Theatre Festival: Children of the Sun, Caucasian Chalk Circle, The Three Sisters, The Cherry Orchard, The Good Woman of Szechuan, Operation Sidewinder, We Bombed in New Haven; Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven, CT: Macbeth, Dance of Death, Julius Caesar; All the Way Home, McCarter Theatre Company, Princeton,NJ; Loot, Hartford Stage Company, CT; Rocket to the Moon, Indiana Repertory; Loose Ends, Arena Stage, Washington, DC; Subject toFits, Theatre Company of Boston; A Streetcar Named Desire, HartmanTheatre Company; Benefit of a Doubt, Folger Theatre Company; Dallas Shakespeare Festival: The Tempest, Henry IV, A Midsummer Night's Dream.
- George, Key West, 1973.
Principal Film Appearances
- Ahearn, Slapshot; football coach, Lianna; Adolf, King ofthe Gypsies; Babe Ruth, The Cotton Club; Rollercoaster; The Great Gatsby; Across 110th Street; Remember My Name; Big Wednesday; Harry and Tonto.
Principal Television Appearances
Serpico; Fred Krebs, Another World; Delvecchio; Soap; Today's FBI; Billy, The Story of a Street Kid; Trackdown; Ah Wilderness.
- Speech and voice teacher, Connecticut School of Broadcasting, Stratford,CT, 1980-83.
Other articles you might like: