Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Louisa Burns-Bisogno to Jason Carter
Amelia Campbell Biography ((?)-)
- Young girl in dream, The Exorcist III (also known as The Exorcist III: Legion and William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist III), Twentieth Century-Fox, 1990
- Check cashier, Single White Female, Columbia, 1992
- Member of Murphy family, Lorenzo's Oil, Universal, 1992
- Robin, The Paper, Universal, 1994
- Mary Brandon Sherwood, Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle (also known as Mrs. Parker and the Round Table), Fine Line, 1994
- Marsha Swanson, A Simple Twist of Fate, Buena Vista, 1994
- Susan, Picture Perfect, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1997
- Toby, The Definite Maybe, DJM Films/Kaufman Astoria Studios/Definite Maybe, 1997
Anima, Other Pictures/Tangent Films, 1998
- Patty and stage manager, Macbeth in Manhattan, Asylum, 1999
Cross Words (short film), Bravo Networks/Goldheart Pictures, 1999
- Valerie, Last Ball, Sugar Pond Films, 2000
- Also appeared in the film Malcolm X.
The Prosecutors, NBC, 1996
- Corrina, My Louisiana Sky, Showtime, 2001
- Mrs. Woodson, "Refuge," Law & Order, NBC, 1999
- Also appeared in episodes of Feds,
Homicide: Life on the Street, and New York Undercover.
- Margaret Truman, Truman, HBO, 1995
- Lieutenant Will Dawes, Meg Long, and Duckling Smith, Our Country's Good, Nederlander Theatre, New York City, 1991
- Samantha, A Small Family Business, Music Box Theatre, New York City, 1992
- Sarah, Translations, Colonial Theatre, Boston, MA, then Plymouth Theatre, New York City, both 1995
- Hester Fletcher, The Herbal Bed, Eugene O'Neill Theatre, New YorkCity, 1998
Mercy, Vineyard Theatre, 1998-1999
- Doreen, Waiting in the Wings, Walter Kerr Theatre, New York City,1999-2000 then Eugene O'Neill Theatre, 2000
- Also appeared in Five Women Wearing the Same Dress;
A Month in the Country, Long Wharf Theatre; My Mother Said I Never Should, New York Stage and Film Theatre, New York City; Our Country's Good, Hartford Stage, Hartford, CT; Revelers, New York Stage and Film Theatre; Smack the Birdie, Nada 45 Theatre; Steve Martin's Wasp and Other Plays, New York Shakespeare Festival, New York City; "Tunnel ofLove" in Marathon, Studio Ensemble Theatre, New York City; and WildDogs, Malaparte Theatre, New York City.
- Performed multiple voices for The Night Kitchen Radio Theatre.
Other articles you might like: