Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Klaus Badelt to Christophe Beck
Celia Bannerman Biography (1946-)
Born June 3, 1946, in Abingdon, England; daughter of Hugh and Hilda (Diamond)Bannerman; married Edward Klein. Addresses: AGENT--International Creative Management, 22 Grafton Street, London W1, England.
- Birth Details
- June 3, 1946
- Abingdon, England
- STAGE DEBUT--Juliet, Romanoff and Juliet, Leatherhead, U.K., 1965.
- LONDON DEBUT--Dolly, You Never Can Tell, Haymarket Theatre, 1966.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES; ALL IN LONDON UNLESS INDICATED
- Lucy, The Rivals, Haymarket Theatre, 1966.
- Portia, The Merchant of Venice, Palace Theatre, Watford, U.K., 1967.
- Miranda, The Tempest, Citizens' Theatre, Glasgow, Scotland, U.K., 1968.
- Viola, Twelfth Night, Old Vic Theatre, Bristol, U.K., 1968.
- Silvia, The Two Gentlemen of Verona, Open Air Theatre, 1968.
- Cecily, The Importance of Being Earnest, Haymarket Theatre, 1968.
- Cynthia, The Double Dealer, Royal Court Theatre, 1969.
- Mrs. Adams, Pirates, Theatre Upstairs, 1970.
- Come As You Are, New Theatre, then Strand Theatre, 1970.
- Amy Spettigue, Charley's Aunt, 69 Theatre Company, 1971.
- Miranda, The Tempest, Open Air Theatre, 1972.
- Lady Katherine Gordon, Perkin Warbeck, Galy Gay's wife, Man Is Man, LadyAnne, Richard III, all Other Place Theatre, Stratford-on-Avon, U.K., 1975.
- Clea, Black Comedy, Shaw Theatre, 1976.
- Elizabeth, The Circle, Sorel, Hay Fever, both English Theatre, Vienna, Austria, 1977.
- Amanda, Private Lives, Birmingham Repertory Theatre, Birmingham, U.K., 1980.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Assistant director, Lark Rise, The Passion, Strife, The Fruits of Enlightenment, all National Theatre, London, 1978-79.
- director, Lies in Plastic Smiles, 1979.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Gloria, You Never Can Tell, U.K. cities, 1973.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Pride and Prejudice.
- Vile Bodies.
Other articles you might like: