Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Melissa Errico to Colleen Fitzpatrick
Melissa Errico Biography (1970-)
Born March 23, 1970, in New York, NY; married Patrick McEnroe, 1998. Addresses: Agent: International Creative Management, 8942 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90211.
- Actress, singer
- Birth Details
- March 23, 1970
- New York, New York, United States
- (Broadway debut) Princess Kitty Scherbatsky and understudy for the role of Anna, Anna Karenina, Circle in the Square Uptown, New York City, 1992
- Eliza Doolittle, My Fair Lady, Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall, Fort Myers, FL, 1993, then Virginia Theatre, New York City, 1993-1994
Easter Bonnet Competition: A Salute to 100 Years of Broadway (fundraiser for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS), Minskoff Theatre, New York City, 1994
- Princess Maria, Call Me Madam, City Center Theatre, New York City,1995
- Venus, One Touch of Venus, City Center Theatre, 1996
- Tracy Lord, High Society, American Conservatory Theatre, Geary Theatre, San Francisco, CA, 1997
- Title role, Major Barbara, Irish Repertory Theatre, New York City,1997-1998
- Tracy Samantha Lord, High Society, St. James Theatre, New York City, 1998
Amour, Music Box Theatre, New York City, 2002
- Made off-Broadway debut in After Crystal Night; also appeared as Martha, Spring Awakening, New York Shakespeare Festival; Gwendolyn, The Importance of Being Earnest, Irish Repertory Theatre; Kim, Bye-byeBirdie, Dolly, The Matchmaker, Ellie, You Can't Take It with You, ingenue, Animal Crackers, all Friends Academy; freak, RockyHorror Picture Show, singer and dancer with Kids Cabaret Troupe, Broadway Rocks, both Manhattan Theatre Workshop; Hedy LaRue, How to Succeed in Business, Charity, Barnum, Adelaide, Guys and Dolls, Mrs. Jefferson, 1776, Carla, Nine, title role, Evita, andin The Me Nobody Knows and Pippin, all French Woods Summer Theatre productions; singer, The Fling, Kings Head Theatre, London; Amalia, She Loves Me, Sally Bowles, Cabaret, Pitti Sing, The Mikado, Young Sally, Follies, Anna, Burn This, and Irina, The Three Sisters, all Yale University productions; Rosalind, As You Like It, Oxford University, London; in Make Someone Happy, Bay StreetTheatre; The American Dance Machine; and Faust.
- Toured as Cosette, Les miserables, U.S. cities; as singer and dancer with Kids Cabaret Troupe, Broadway Rocks, U.S. cities.
- Directed The Boyfriend, French Woods Summer Theatre production.
- Gail, Loose Women, Inmotion Entertainment, 1996
- The wife, Bury the Evidence, 1998
- Eve Weidegger, Picture This, 1999
- Samantha Thomas, Frequency, New Line Cinema, 2000
- Sandra, Mockingbird Don't Sing, Mainline, 2001
- Andrea, Life or Something Like It, Twentieth Century-Fox, 2002
- Tricia Scott, "Dial H for Murder," The Cosby Mysteries, NBC, 1994
- Kim Catino, "Norm vs. Homelessness," The Norm Show, ABC, 2001
- Liz Stevens, "Closure," Ed, NBC, 2001
- Appeared as Marilyn, As the World Turns.
- Katie, Smog, 1999
- Alex Bartoli Fairchild, Central Park West (also known as CPW), CBS, 1995-1996
The Kennedy Center 25th Anniversary Celebration, PBS, 1996
Melissa Errico Web Site, http://www.melissaerrico.com, May 25, 2002
Other articles you might like: