Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Johnny Brandon to Ric Burns
Celia Bressack Biography (1956-)
Born December 28, 1956, in New York, NY; daughter of Alfred and Harriette Beatrice (a teacher; maiden name, Nesin) Bressack. Addresses: HOME--157 E. Third Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- December 28, 1956
- New York, New York, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Kate, The Taming of the Shrew, 13th Street Theatre, NY, 1980.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Ritsy, The Cutting Room and Graffiti Kid, Biting the Apple, featured performer, New Wave Follies, all Off Center Theatre, NY.
- Isabella, The Company of Wayward Saints, Royal Court Theatre.
- the manager, It Wasn't the Coke, 13th Street Theatre, NY.
- Elizabeth, Frankenstein, Lincoln Center Festival, NY.
- Sophia, Graven Images, Shandol Theatre.
- Ceclia, Fefu and Her Friends, Sticks and Bones Theatre.
- Harriet, Barefoot in the Park, Barbara, No Sex Please, We're British andfeatured performer, What's a Nice Country Like You Doing In a State Like This?, all Host Farm Resort Dinner Theatre, PA.
- Molly, Benjamin Banneker, Sultana, Sinbad the Sailor, both part of a children's festival, Lincoln Center, NY.
- sister, Beauty and the Beast, children's show, Off Center Theatre.
- Queen and Witch, The Snow White Show, 13th Street Theatre.
- Gretel and Witch, Hansel and Gretel, Courtyard Playhouse.
- FILM DEBUT--Lucy, The Gig, The Gig Company, 1985.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Information clerk, Jetlag, Figaro Films.
- Rachel, Awake, Picker Films.
- woman in cafe, Echoes, Independent.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Ryan's Hope, ABC.
- As the World Turns, NBC.
- F.Y.I. (For Your Information), ABC.
Other articles you might like: