Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Michael Denison to Carol L. Dudley
Chris Donnell Biography (1970-)
Full name, Christopher Eugene O'Donnell; born June 26, 1970, in Winnetka, IL;married Caroline Fentress (a teacher), April 19, 1997. Religion: Catholic. Avocational Interests: Golf. Career: Actor and producer.Began acting career by appearing in a McDonald's commercial, 1987. Also worked as a model. Awards, Honors: Golden Globe Award nomination, best supporting actor, Hollywood Foreign Press Association, 1993, for Scent of a Woman; ShoWest Award, Male Star of Tomorrow, 1994; Blockbuster Entertainment Award, favorite supporting actor, 1998, for Batman & Robin.
Addresses: Agent: Kevin Huvane, Creative Artists Agency, 9830 Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
- Actor, producer
- Birth Details
- June 26, 1970
- Winnetka, Illinois, United States
- (Film debut) Chris Macauley, Men Don't Leave, Warner Bros., 1990
- Buddy Threadgoode, Fried Green Tomatoes (also known as Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe), Universal, 1991
- Charlie Simms, Scent of a Woman, Universal, 1992
- Chris Reece, School Ties, Paramount, 1992
- D'Artagnan, The Three Musketeers, Buena Vista, 1993
- Glenn Johnson, Blue Sky, Orion, 1994
- Jack Foley, Circle of Friends, Buena Vista, 1995
- Matt Leland, Mad Love, Buena Vista, 1995
- Dick Grayson/Robin, Batman Forever (also known as Forever),Warner Bros., 1995
- Ernest Hemingway, In Love and War, New Line Cinema/Warner Bros., 1996
- Adam Hall, The Chamber, Universal, 1996
- Dick Grayson/Robin, Batman & Robin, Warner Bros., 1997
- Jimmie Shannon, The Bachelor, New Line Cinema, 1999
- Jason Brown, Cookie's Fortune, October Films, 1999
The Bachelor, New Line Cinema, 1999
Lifetime Applauds: The Fight Against Breast Cancer, Lifetime, 1995
- Host, Riddle Me This: Why Is Batman Forever?, ABC, 1995
- Interviewee, Barbara Walters Presents: 6 to Watch, ABC, 1997
Masters of Fantasy: Joel Schumacher, 1997
The 53rd Annual Golden Globe Awards, 1996
The 68th Annual Academy Awards, 1996
- Presenter, 1997 MTV Movie Awards, MTV, 1997
- Presenter, The 23rd Annual People's Choice Awards, 1997
- Presenter, The 69th Annual Academy Awards, 1997
Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, 1998
- Mrs. Blankenship's son, The Drew Carey Show, ABC, 1996
Entertainment Weekly, May 23, 1997, p. 12.
Los Angeles Magazine, June 23, 1997, p. 48.
People Weekly, May 6, 1996, p. 106; November 18, 1996, p. 62; May5, 1997, p. 54.
Playboy, November 6, 1996, p. 124.*
Other articles you might like: