Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Holly Fulger to Joanna McClelland Glass
Geoff Garland Biography (1926-)
Addresses: Home: 340 W. 11th Street, New York, NY, 10014.
"As an 'army brat,' I have traveled and served all over the Middle and Far East."
- actor, director, writer
- Birth Details
- June 10, 1926
- Warrington, England
- Micky, Pick Up Girl, Opera House, St. Helens, England, 1952.
New York Debut
- Leslie, The Hostage, One Sheridan Square, 1961, over 400 performances.
- Voice of Hans, Hans the Bellringer (puppet show), Lyric Hammersmith, 1952.
Principal Stage Appearances
- (New York)--Lucianus, Hamlet; Mickey, A Touch of the Poet;Henry Gow, Tonight at Eight Thirty; Dr. Purgon, The Imaginary Invalid; Earl Williams, The Front Page; Capucine, Cyrano (musical); Drinkwater, Captain Brassbound's Conversion; Henry, My FatFriend; Sid Prince, Sherlock Holmes; Truckle, Sly Fox; Twoof Spades, Alice in Wonderland; Poet, Timon of Athens; Estragon, Waiting for Godot; Billy, Billy Liar; Father Farley, MassAppeal.
A Christmas Carol; Cyrno de Bergerac; The Taming of the Shrew; Saint Joan; Macbeth; A Man for All Seasons; The Lion in Winter; Too Much Johnson.
A Comedy of Errors; She Stoops to Conquer; John Brown's Body; TheBoy Friend; Beyond the Fringe; Time of the Barracudas; See How They Run; Dracula.
A King in New York, 1958.
- Mr. Robinson, The Killing of Sister George, 1968; The Prince and the Showgirl; House of Secrets; Teddy Boy.
- Bartender, Sixpenny Corner (BBC).
- Bob Cratchit, A Christmas Carol; Frankie, Love of Life; Jock, The Old Lady Shows Her Medals; A Parable for Fools; The Joey.
- Plays--The Hostage, Cincinnati Playhouse.
Home on the Range.
- Leslie, The Hostage; Truckle, Sly Fox; Sid Prince, Sherlock Holmes; Tony, She Stoops to Conquer; Henry Fow, Tonight atEight Thirty.
Other articles you might like: