Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Amy Saltz to David Selby
James Secrest Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Home: 484 W. 43rd Street, # 15Q, New York, NY, 10036.
SIDELIGHTS: AEA; SAG; AFTRA.
- Birth Details
- November 17,
- Thomasville, North Carolina, United States
- Private detective, 1958-59.
- Slippery Sam, The Angel of Red Canyon Fair Grove High School, Thomasville, NC, 1950.
New York Debut
- Clay Wingate. John Brown's Body, Manhattan Theatre Club, 1972.
Principal Stage Appearances
- Johnny, I Knock at the Door, Arena Stage, Washington, DC, 1961; police captain, Incident at Vichy, Playhouse in the Park, Cincinnati, OH, 1973; Tom, The Glass Menagerie, Alliance, Atlanta, GA, 1973; Noah, The Rainmaker, Indiana Repertory, Indianapolis, 1974; Tesman, HeddaGabler, Syracuse Stage, Syracuse, NY, 1975; Alex, Serenading Louie, Stage West, Springfield, MA, 1976; Biff, Death of a Salesman, Milwaukee Repertory, Milwaukee, WI, 1976; Tom, Norman Conquests Trilogy, Actors Theatre of Louisville, KY, 1977; Oats, Terra Nova, Alaska Repertory, Anchorage, Ak, 1979; Michael, The Fourposter, Virginia Museum, Richmond, VA. 1980: Daniel Berrigan, Trial of the Catonsville 9, Van Dam,NY, 1981.
A Whitman Portrait, U.S. cities. 1971.
- Dr. Farrow, Fate Is the Hunter, 1964.
Principal Television Appearances
Dr. Kildare; Cannon; Going My Way; Gallant Men; Another World; Searchfor Tomorrow; The Edge of Night.
Other articles you might like: