Jermaine Heredia Biography (1971-)
Born December 2, 1971 (some sources say 1972), in Brooklyn, NY; father, a building superintendent, mother, a seamstress. Avocational interests: Playing guitar and drums. Career: Actor, dancer, singer, and choreographer. Theory (rock band), band member; Archer (R&B duo), member and composer; previously worked in a railway station, New York. Awards, Honors: Antoinette Perry Award, best featured actor in a musical, Drama Desk Award, best featured actor in a musical, 1996, both for Rent. Addresses:Agent: Paradigm, 200 West 57th St., New York, NY 10019.
- actor, dancer, singer, choreographer
- Birth Details
- December 2, 1971
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Stage Appearances
- (Broadway debut) Angel Dumott Schunard, Rent, New York Theatre Workshop, New York City, 1996then Nederlander Theatre, New York City, 1995-97
- Angel Dumott Schunard, Rent, London, 1998
- Also appeared in The New Americans; Popol Vuh, Lincoln Center, New York City; Popol Vuh, Intar; Popol Vuh, U.S. cities; The Tower, Danny Kaye Theater.
- Film Appearances
- Darcy, Went to Coney Island on a Mission From God_Be Back by Five,1998
- Flawless, 1999
- Television Appearances
- Gail Sheehy's New Passages, ABC, 1996
- Music Videos
- Dancer and choreographer for music videos, including "Joli" and "Josue deJesus."
- Stage Song Composer
- Wrote a song for The New Americans. *