Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Ruby R. Levitt to Eric Lutes
Robert H. Livingston Biography (1934-)
Born Robert H. Luria, April 4, 1934; son of Irving M. (a lawyer) and DorothyN. (Fink) Luria; married Jeanne Epstein, June 2, 1963 (divorced, 1973). Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--David Hatfield, Carid Management, 1641 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10028.
- FIRST THEATER WORK--Director, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Northshore Playhouse, Northport, Long Island, NY, ten performances.
- FIRST NEW YORK STAGE WORK--Assistant stage manager, Time Limit, Booth, 1956, 150 performances.
- FIRST LONDON STAGE WORK--Director, Dean, London Casino, 1977.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Director and adapter, The Me Nobody Knows, Orpheum, then Helen Hayes, NY,1970.
- director, Taking My Turn, Entermedia, NY, 1983.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Director, The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds, U.S. cities.
- director and adapter, The Me Nobody Knows, Toronto, Baltimore, Chicago, Paris, London, 1984.
- FIRST TELEVISION WORK--Director, It's a Nice Place to Visit, NET, 1970.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- All in the Family, CBS.
- Maude, CBS.
- ABC News.
- NBC News.
- CBS News.
- PLAYS,PRODUCED The Me Nobody Knows, Orpheum, NY, 1970.
- Taking My Turn, Entermedia, NY, 1983.
Other articles you might like: