Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Lynn Milgrim to Rob Morrow
Ted Mornel Biography (1936-)
Born December 23, 1936, in New York City; son of Max (a printer) and Ruth (Shoib) Mornel; married Ann Saxman (an actress), March 14, 1964. Addresses: HOME--158 W. 15th Street, New York, NY 10011. OFFICE--Quaigh Theatre, 108W. 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- December 23, 1936
- New York City
- STAGE DEBUT--Floorwalker, Auntie Mame, Putnam County Playhouse, Mahopac,NY, six performances.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; DIRECTOR
- Touch, Martinique, NY.
- Frankovich, ATA, NY.
- Phantom Limbs, Underbelly Blues, Re Cher Chez, NY.
- Medea, Troupe, NY.
- At Liberty, Sweet Shoppe Miriam, Toploading Lover, Home Free, Night Fever, Grave Robbers, The Tatami, On Trial, all at Quaigh, NY.
- Winter in St. Cloud, They Want Pizza, Leona Is a Funny Name, all at Theatre for the New City, NY.
- Angel Street, A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovitch, The Harmfulnes of Tobacco, all at 48th Street Theater, NY.
- Icky, Icky, Nye, Nye, Black Robed Entry, Information Please, all at Samuel Rubin Hall, NY.
- San Fernando Valley, Mother's Day, Hippie as a Lark, Bad News, Failed Purposes, all at Stagelights II, NY.
- Sheltered, Cornered, Mirage, Freudian Memoirs of Viola Pickens, Pay Attention to the Ravel, Eli and Emily, The Warhol Machine, all at Playbox Studio,NY.
- Transplants, New York Transit Authority, Theatre 77, NY.
- Amen Corner, When Schwartz Meets Goldstein, Magic Time, University of theStreets, NY.
- Down and Out West, The Assembly, NY.
- Souffle of Turbot, Stagelights I, NY.
- The Scavengers, Theatre for Our Discontent, NY.
- Sleeping Bag, The Old Roue and His Icon, 13th Street Theatre, NY.
- Mirage, Haunted Host, Bastiano's Playwrights, NY.
- Night Must Fall, National Arts Club, NY.
- Stock: Witness for the Prosecution, Odd Couple, Four Poster, Rainmaker, AStreetcar Named Desire, Bus Stop, all Georgetown Theatre, Canada.
- Hymn, Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama's Hung You in the Closet and I'm Feeling SoSad, both at Plowright Playhouse, PA.
- Don Juan in Hell, Angel Street, Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama's Hung You in theCloset and I'm Feeling So Sad, all Greenville Theatre 68, NY.
- Touch, Gaithersburg Theater, MD.
- Butterflies Are Free, Compas Allen Productions.
Other articles you might like: