Ed Berman Biography (1941-)
Born March 8, 1941, in Lewiston, ME; son of Jack and Ida (Webber) Berman. Addresses: OFFICE--Inter-Action Housing Co-operative, 75 Willes Road, London NW5, England.
- Birth Details
- March 8, 1941
- Lewiston, Maine, United States
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Actor under such pseudonyms as Otto Premier Check, Professor R.L.
- Dogg, and Super Santa.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Producer, director, Dirty Linen, New-Found-Land, both Almost Free Theatre, then Arts Theatre, London, 1976, then John Golden Theatre, New York City, 1977.
- director, Dogg's Hamlet/Cahoot's Macbeth, British American Repertory Company, London, 1979.
- PLAYS, PRODUCED; ALL AS ED.B.
- Freeze, 1966.
- Stamp, Super Santa, both 1967.
- Sagittarius, Virgo, The Nudist Campers Grow and Grow, all 1968.
- The Alien Singer, 1978.
- Fun Art Bus (coloring book for children), edited by Justin Wintle, Eyre Methuen, 1973, then Inprint, 1974.
- Homosexual Acts: Five Short Plays from the Gay Season at the Almost FreeTheatre, Inter-Action Imprint, 1975.
- Also author of Professor R.L. Dogg's Zoo's Who I and II, 1975, and The Creative Game, 1979; Editor of How to Do It Yourself, Community Newspapers, Community Bookshops, Basic Video and Community Work, and Converting a Bus.