Laurie Kennedy Biography ((?)-)
Addresses: Agent: c/o Lionel Larner, Ltd., 850 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY, 10019.
"I am concerned about the influx of British actors, directors, and playwrights into America without a complementary reciprocity in England."
- Irina, Three Sisters, Williamstown Summer Theatre, Williamstown, MA. 1970.
- New York Debut
- Violet, Man and Superman, Circle-in-the-Square, 1979.
- Principal Stage Appearances
- Grusha, Caucasian Chalk Circle, Roxanne, Cyrano, Sonya, Uncle Vanya, Williamstown Theatre, Williamstown, MA, 1973; Essie, YouCan't Take It with You, Edinburgh Festival, Scotland, 1973; Joan, St. Joan, Arena Stage, Washington DC, 1976; Major Barbara, Major Barbara, Circle-in-the-Square, NY, 1982; Ann, He and She, Brooklyn Academy of Music, NY, 1980; Sylvia, Recruiting Officer, Brooklyn Academy of Music, NY, 1981; Hilda, Master Builder, Roundabout, NY, 1983; (Off-Broadway) Helen, Ladyhouse Blues; Harriet, Isn't It Romantic; Sheila, Joe Egg; Paula, End of Summer; Esther/Anna, Rememberances; (Regional) Marianne, Tartuffe, Long Wharf, New Haven, CT;Sophie, Autumn Garden, Arena Stage, Washington, DC; Irina, Three Sisters, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles; Nancy, The Knack, Buffalo Studio Arena, Buffalo, NY; Mrs. Malloy, The Matchmaker, Iphigenia, Iphigenia in Aulis, Elaine, Last of the Red Hot Lovers, Avonia, Trelawny of the Wells, Williamstown Theatre Festival.
- Television Debut
- Phoebe, Edge of Night.
- Principal Television Appearances
- Pat Kennedy Lawford, President Kennedy; Alice Faulkner, Sherlock Holmes.
- Major Interests
- animals, travel, foreign languages.