Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Scott Robertson Biography (1954-)
Born January 4, 1954, in Stamford, CT. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY.AGENT--Ambrosio-Mortimer, 165 W. 46th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- January 4, 1954
- Stamford, Connecticut, United States
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Roger, Grease, Royale Theatre.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Title role, Mayor, the Musical, Latin Quarter, New York City, 1985.
- It's Only a Play, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1985.
- Gitelson, The Rise of David Levinsky, George Street Playhouse, New Brunswick, NJ, 1986.
- Also in New York City: Frankie, Pageant, Riverwest Theatre; A Lady Needsa Change, Manhattan Theatre Club; Hang on to the Good Times, City Center; Secrets of the Lava Lamp, Manhattan Theatre Club; Not So New Faces of '82, Westside Mainstage Theatre; She Loves Me, Playwright's Horizons; A Backers' Audition, Manhattan Theatre Club; Scrambled Feet, Village Gate.
- Strouse, Future of American Musical, Music Society, MI.
- Quixote, Man of La Mancha, Westport, NY.
- Truffaldino, Servant of Two Masters and Once in a Lifetime, both Loretto-Hilton Theatre, St. Louis, MO.
- Robert, Company, Drake University Theatre.
- Oh Coward!, New Jersey Theatre Forum.
- Marco Polo Sings a Solo, Nantucket Stage Company.
- Let 'Em Eat Cake, Berkshire Theatre Festival.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Title role, Tom Jones, St. Louis Repertory Tour, U.S. cities.
- Herbie, Godspell, U.S. cities.
- Annie, U.S. cities, 1984.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Executive, Night Hawks, Universal, 1981.
- Zelig, Warner Brothers, 1983.
- Beauty and the Beast, Cannon.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- Adam's Chronicles, PBS.
- Ephram, Search for Tomorrow, CBS.