Timothy Meyers Biography (1945-)
Addresses: Home: 409 W. 50th Street, New York, NY, 10019; Agent: Beverly Chase, 162 W. 54th Street, New York, NY, 10019.
- Birth Details
- August 31, 1945
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Crookfinger Jake, Threepenny Opera, Repertory, New Orleans, LA, 1970.
- New York Debut
- Kenickie, Grease, Eden, 1972.
- Principal Stage Appearances
- Oscar, Sidewalkin', Manhattan Theatre Club; Blackbeard, HotGrog, Phoenix, NY; Tim, The Foursome, Astor Place, NY; Shanty, No Place To Be Somebody, national company, NY; Wally, Rock Island, No Smoking Playhouse, NY; Pinky, The Sugar Bowl, New Dramatists, NY;Lucien, Romeo and Jeanette, Floating Theatre, NY; Lusk, Jack the Ripper, Manhattan Punchline NY; Harry Roat, Wait Until Dark, Ernst,Cabaret, Henry, The Fantasticks, Bowers, Terra Nova, Geoffrey Thornton, The Dresser, Sol, True West, Weston, Curseof the Starving Class, Scanlon, One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, Sportscaster, Lady of the Diamond, Sturrock, Write Me a Murder, Stingo, She Stoops to Conquer, McComber, Ah Wilderness, Meadows, Loot, Studio Arena Theatre, Buffalo, NY; Damis, Tartuffe;Mike, The Caretaker; Morty, Steambath; Phil Murray, Comedians; Oswald, King Lear; Puck, A Midsummer Night's Dream;Pompey, Measure for Measure; Odysseus, The Greeks. Additionalstage work includes performances at Kennedy Center, Washington, DC, Arena Stage, Washington, DC, Hartford Stage Company, CT, Folger Theatre, Washington, DC, Seattle Repertory Theatre, WA, New Jersey Shakespeare Festival, BerkshireTheatre Festival, MA.
- Principal Film Appearances
- The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3; The Night of the Juggler; To Smithereens.
- Principal Television Appearances
- Ryan's Hope; Kojak.
- Plays, Produced
- Little Tips, Lincoln Center Library, 1980.