Alan Mark Poul Biography (1954-)
Surname pronounced "pool"; born May 1, 1954, in Philadelphia, PA. Addresses: HOME--New York, NY. AGENT--Luis Sanjurjo, International Creative Management, 40 W. 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- May 1, 1954
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM WORK
- Associate producer, Mishima, premiere at Cannes Film Festival, 1985.
- producer, Tight Connection (Has Anybody Seen My Love), Bob Dylan rock video, 1985.
- associate producer, Light of Day (upcoming).
- lyricist, Round Eyes (upcoming), Warner Brothers, 1986.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK
- Lyricist, Vagabond Stars, Berkshire Theatre Festival, 1978, Jewish Repertory Theatre, 1982.
- lyricist, Ladies in Waiting, Civic Theatre, Chicago, 1982.
- director, lyricist, New Tunes, Manhattan Theatre Club, NY, 1983.
- story, book, Casanova '85, Seibu Theatre, Japan, 1985.
- director, text, Japanese section, Robert Wilson's the Civil warS, premiere Austin, TX, 1986.
- lyricist, Orphan Train, currently in development.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK
- Lyricist, The Dollmaker, ABC, 1984.