Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Bette Henritze to Clint Howard
Ann Hillary Biography (1930-)
Born Ann-Margaret Francis, January 8, 1930; daughter of Paul (a coal operator) and Sally (Bailey) Francis; married Frederick Knott (a playwright), November 10, 1953; children: Anthony Frederick. Addresses: HOME--108 WesterlyRoad, Princeton NJ, 08540.
- STAGE DEBUT--Judy, Junior Miss, Fitchburg Playhouse, MA, 1941.
- BROADWAY DEBUT--Vicki Holly, Be Your Age, 48th Street Theatre, 1953.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- Agnes Sorel, The Lark, Longacre Theatre, New York City, 1955.
- Jean Stratton, "Table Number Seven" and Jean Tanner, "Table by the Window," both part of Separate Tables, Music Box Theatre, New York City, 1956.
- Barbara Allen, Dark of the Moon, Carnegie Hall Playhouse, New York City,1958.
- Mme. Maute der Fluerville, Total Eclipse, West Side Arts Theate, New YorkCity, 1984.
- Mrs. McPhail, Rain, Bertha Katz, Paradise Lost, standby for Geraldine Page, The Inheritors, Constance, The Madwoman of Chaillot, standby, Mrs. Martyn,Clarence, all with the Mirror Repertory Company, New York City, 1984-85.
- replaced the role of Soot, The Marriage of Bette & Boo, New York Shakespeare Festival, Public Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- standby Lady Kitty, The Circle, Mirror Repertory Company, 1986.
- has also appeared as the Aunt, South, H.B. Playwrights Foundation and inTobacco Road, White Barn Theatre, Irwin, PA; appeared at the Elitch Gardens Theatre, Denver, CO, Newport Playhouse, RI, and the Worcester Playhouse in MA.
Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Sister Mary E. Fellows, The Rosary Murders, upcoming.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Henry's girl, The Aldrich Family, NBC, 1949-53.
- The Brighter Day, NBC.
- Tales from the Darkside, 1985.
- Playhouse 90, CBS.
- Kraft Theatre, NBC.
- Armstrong Circle Theatre, NBC.
- Broadway TV Theatre, NBC.
- The Verdict Is Yours, CBS.
- The Paul Winchell Show, CBS.
Other articles you might like: