Lisbeth Jetton Biography (1962-)
Born January 27, 1962, in Charlotte, NC; daughter of Thomas Lawrence (a salesman) and Elizabeth C. Jetton. Addresses: HOME--305 W. 45th Street, NewYork, NY 10036.
- Birth Details
- January 27, 1962
- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- STAGE DEBUT--Elvira, Blithe Spirit, Little Theatre of Charlotte, NC, 1978.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE APPEARANCES
- North Carolina School of the Arts, DeMille Theatre: Ela, Charley's Aunt,Arlie, Getting Out, Hattie, Laundry and Bourbon, Patsy, The Rimers of Eldritch.
- Also appeared in Far From the Madding Crowd, St. Patrick's Day, Richard III, School for Wives, The Little Foxes, The Hostage, and The Devils.
- Martha, A Christmas Carol, North Carolina Shakespeare Festival.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL FILM APPEARANCES
- Kirsten, Landscape Suicide, independent film, 1986.
- Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION APPEARANCES
- As day player, All My Children, ABC.
- The Guiding Light, CBS.
- Another World, NBC.
- The Edge of Night, NBC.