Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Patrick Renna to Christy Carlson Romano
Madlyn Rhue Biography (1934-)
Born Madeline Roche, October 3, 1934, in Washington, DC. Addresses: AGENT--Crickett Haskell, J. Carter Gibson Agency, 9000 Sunset Boulevard, Suite801, Los Angeles, CA 90069.
- Birth Details
- October 3, 1934
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Lieutenant Claire Reid, Operation Petticoat, Universal, 1959.
- Alice Black, A Majority of One, Warner Brothers, 1961.
- Laila, Escape from Zahrain, Paramount, 1962.
- police secretary, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, United Artists, 1963.
- Ellie Daniels, He Rides Tall, Universal, 1964.
- Ana Suya, Kenner (also known as Year of the Cricket), Metro-Goldwyn- Mayer, 1969.
- Gloria Seagar, Stand Up and Be Counted, Columbia, 1972.
- Also appeared in The Ladies Man, Paramount, 1961.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Marjorie Grant, Bracken's World, NBC, 1969-70.
- Hilary Madison, Executive Suite, CBS, 1976-77.
- Daphne DiMera, Days of Our Lives, NBC, 1982-84.
- Annie, Houston Knights, CBS, 1987-88.
- judge, Trial By Jury, syndicated, 1989-90.
- Frances Emerson, Poor Devil, NBC, 1973.
- Mrs. Doran, Medical Story, NBC, 1975.
- Lieutenant Marla McGivers, "Space Seed," Star Trek, NBC, 1967.
- Shirley, Bridges to Cross, CBS, 1986.
- Doris West, Murder, She Wrote, CBS, 1989.
- Also Adventures in Paradise, ABC, 1961; Hong Kong, ABC, 1961; Bus Stop, ABC, 1961; Cain's Hundred, NBC, 1962; The Third Man, NBC, 1962; Route 66, CBS,1962; The Nurses, CBS, 1963; "The Dark Pool," Alfred Hitchcock Theatre, CBS,1963; Rawhide, CBS, 1963; "Man Without a Witness," Mystery Theatre, NBC, 1963; Arrest and Trial, ABC, 1963; The Virginian, NBC, 1963; The Lieutenant, NBC, 1963; Espionage, NBC, 1964; "The Game with Glass Pieces," Bob Hope ChryslerTheatre, NBC, 1964; The Man from U.N.C.L.E., NBC, 1964 and 1967; Daniel Boone, NBC, 1965; The Defenders, CBS, 1965; Slattery's People, CBS, 1965; I Spy,NBC, 1965; Shenandoah, ABC, 1965; Laredo, NBC, 1966; The Fugitive, ABC, 1966;The Iron Horse, ABC, 1966; Captain Nice, NBC, 1967; Wild, Wild West, CBS, 1967; Ironside, NBC, 1967, 1971, 1973, and 1974; Cowboy in Africa, ABC, 1968; It Takes a Thief, ABC, 1968; The Guns of Will Sonnett, ABC, 1968; Mannix, CBS,1969, 1972, and 1975; The Land of the Giants, ABC, 1970; Hawaii Five-0, CBS,1970 and 1973; Men from Shiloh, NBC, 1971; Longstreet, ABC, 1971; Banacek, NBC, 1972; Mission: Impossible, CBS, 1972; Ghost Story, NBC, 1972; Barnaby Jones, CBS, 1973; Owen Marshall, Counselor at Law, ABC, 1973; Cannon, CBS, 1974and 1976; The Night Stalker, ABC, 1974; Police Story, NBC, 1975; Baretta, ABC, 1975; Petrocelli, NBC, 1975; Switch, CBS, 1975; Starsky and Hutch, ABC, 1976; Streets of San Francisco, ABC, 1976; "Six Characters in Search of an Author," Hollywood Television Theatre, PBS, 1976; Lucy, Dynasty, ABC; Charlotte Schwartz, Fame, NBC.
- Alma Britten, Stranger on the Run, NBC, 1967.
- Joy Hudson, The Sex Symbol, ABC, 1974.
- Teresa Taylor, The Manhunter, NBC, 1976.
- Marsha Miller, Goldie and the Boxer, NBC, 1979.
- Emily Stockwood, The Best Place to Be, NBC, 1979.
- Rebecca, Fantasies, ABC, 1982.
- Elaine Porter, Games Mother Never Taught You, CBS, 1982.
Other articles you might like: