Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Brock Peters to Jonathan Prince
Piper Pickrell Biography (1950-)
Born November 19, 1950, in Joplin, MO; daughter of Lewis Clinton (a physician) and Mary Ann (a dance instructor; maiden name, Hatley) Pickrell; married Stephen Bonnell (a director), April 12, 1986; children: Carrie Clinton. Addresses: AGENT--c/o Dan Mizell, William Morris Agency, 1350 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10019.
- Birth Details
- November 19, 1950
- Joplin, Missouri, United States
- FIRST STAGE WORK--Choreographer, Oklahoma!, Playhouse on Broadway, Pittsburgh, PA, 1972.
- FIRST OFF-BROADWAY WORK--Choreographer, Salford Road, Washington Square Church, 1979.
Credits; PRINCIPAL STAGE WORK; CHOREOGRAPHER
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, Theatre of the Riverside Church, New York City, 1979.
- Benjamin Poe, No Smoking Playhouse, New York City, 1981.
- A Time to Remember, SoHo Repertory, New York City, 1981.
- Space Cadets, Ohio Theatre, New York City, 1981.
- High Heeled Women, 1982.
- Acts, 1982.
- Our American Girl, Westside Arts Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- Going Down, Third Street Playhouse, New York City, 1982.
- Winter Shakers, Circle Repertory Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- On Hold, Manhattan Theatre Club, New York City, 1982.
- Street Scene, Equity Library Theatre, New York City, 1982.
- First Comes Love, Musical Theatre Works, New York City, 1983.
- Dickens' Reflections on the Carol, Equity Library Theatre Informal Series, 1983.
- Bette Midler "De Tour," Radio City Music Hall, New York City, 1984.
- Pal Joey, Equity Library Theatre, 1984.
- The Gifts of the Magi, Lambs Theatre, New York City, 1984-85.
- Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris, Equity Library Theatre, New York City, 1985.
- Merry Christmas Dude, 1985, and Attack of the Yuppie Aliens, 1986, both Strasberg Institute Young People's Program, New York City.
- Anything Goes, Post Theatre Company, Long Island, NY, 1986.
- Brand, American Musical and Dramatic Academy (AMDA), New York City, 1986.
- Director and choreographer, An Evening of Cole Porter, AMDA, New York City, 1985.
- Also, choreographed stock productions of: The Threepenny Opera, They're Playing Our Song, Robber Bridegroom, Oklahoma!, The Music Man, Lady in the Dark, Jacques Brel Is Alive And Well and Living in Paris, Happy End, Gypsy, Guysand Dolls, George M!, Dames at Sea, Company, Chicago, Cabaret, Brigadoon, Anything Goes, Annie Get Your Gun, Ain't Misbehavin'. Directed and choreographed Ain't Misbehavin', Country Dinner Playhouse, St. Petersburg, FL, 1986.
Credits; MAJOR TOURS
- Bette Midler "De Tour," national, 1983-84.
Credits; PRINCIPAL TELEVISION WORK; CHOREOGRAPHER
- Rockin' and Rollin' with Phil Spector, PBS and ITV, London, 1982.
- Dance Baby, 1984.
- Bette Midler "No Frills," HBO, 1984.
- Bette Midler "Art or Bust," HBO, 1984.
- Subway Surfing, 1985.
Other articles you might like: