Theatre, Film, and Television Biographies
Johnny Brandon to Ric Burns
Dori Brenner Biography ((?)-)
Born in New York, NY. Addresses: Agent--Harris and Goldberg Talent Agency, 1999 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2850, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
Credits; STAGE APPEARANCES
- (Broadway debut) Corporal Shulman, "Defender of the Faith," folk singer,"Epstein," and nurse, "Eli, the Fanatic," Unlikely Heroes (triple-bill), Plymouth Theatre, 1971.
- The Trial of the Catonsville Nine, Studio Arena Theatre, Buffalo, NY, 1971.
- The Charlatan, Center Theatre Group, Mark Taper Forum, Los Angeles, 1974.
- Also appeared with the Guthrie Theatre, Minneapolis, MN, 1973-74.
Credits; FILM APPEARANCES
- Scarecrow in a Garden of Cucumbers, New Line, 1972.
- Anna, Summer Wishes, Winter Dreams, Columbia, 1973.
- Connie, Next Stop, Greenwich Village, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1976.
- Cookie, The Other Side of the Mountain (also known as A Window to the Sky), Twentieth Century-Fox, 1977.
- Sylvia Rosenberg, Altered States, Warner Brothers, 1980.
- Jill, The Oasis, Titan, 1984.
- Park mom, Baby Boom, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer/United Artists, 1987.
- Loretta, The Boys, Twentieth Century-Fox, 1991.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; MOVIES
- Nicki, All Together Now, ABC, 1975.
- Renee De Reda, I Want to Keep My Baby!, CBS, 1976.
- Natalie, Sex and the Single Parent, CBS, 1979.
- Dori Green, I Dream of Jeannie ... Fifteen Years Later, NBC, 1985.
- Carole Karasick, Obsessed with a Married Woman, ABC, 1985.
- Amy Roberts, The Operation, CBS, 1990.
- Also appeared in Split Ticket, 1990; The Last to Go, 1991.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SERIES
- Meryl Foxx, Cassie and Company, NBC, 1982.
- Sally Miller, The Charmings, ABC, 1987-88.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; EPISODIC
- Molly, Dallas, CBS, 1985.
- Emily Johnson, Cagney and Lacey, CBS, 1985.
- Wendy Wittener, Who's the Boss?, ABC, 1985, 1986, and 1987.
- Penny Calloway, Falcon Crest, CBS, 1988.
- Mancuso, FBI, NBC, 1989.
- Also appeared as Luana Belker, Hill Street Blues, NBC. Appeared in EqualJustice, ABC; Sons and Daughters, CBS.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; SPECIALS
- Cindy Chalmers, "Journey to Survival," CBS Afternoon Playhouse, CBS, 1982.
- Also appeared in "The Home," American Playhouse, PBS.
Credits; TELEVISION APPEARANCES; PILOTS
- Sandy, The Oath: The Sad and Lonely Sundays, ABC, 1976.
- Sheila Levine, Sheila, CBS, 1977.
- Karen, Sparrow, CBS, 1978.
- Leslie Frankel, Friends, CBS, 1978.
- Sheri Radford, Brothers, CBS, 1980.
Other articles you might like: